Versailles

We decided to go to Chateau de Versailles on my last day before Uni starts.
Too bad I forgot to bring my passport with me so I can't get the free entrance.
Well, 
While waiting for the others to finish their project,
Lexa and I maintain to get some pictures and some videos around the city.
Had a little walk and we found the Cathédrale Saint - Louis, a very beautiful baroque church in the Saint - Louis quarter.





The beautiful Cathedral with the big blue door that I adore.
Here's a picture of us together in front of the Chateau de Versailles.


Coat: Zara Man; Top: H&M; Denim: Cheap Monday; Boots: unbranded; Bag: Stradivarius

RIP my favorite jeans.
as I'm getting fatter day by day, the Jeans just can't hold it anymore.
And it finally broke itself while I'm having my dinner yesterday. :'(
I really love the town, it isn't as big as Paris, but it's like the beautiful version of Paris.
Well here comes the time to say goodbye Holiday! I'll see you again real soon!

1 comment: