grateful

AH FINALLY!
Finally I had the chance to post something again in this blog!
Been busy preparing myself for DELF (it's like TOEFL for french) that I'm going to face next week.
I'm a little bit blue this couple days..
Photobucket

First because the rainy season is here again.
Second because I should go earlier than the date that I've been planning.
I know, it has been my dream to go to France and I've wished to go as soon as possible.
But then like everybody told me before, when you're getting closer to the day of departure, that blue feeling will haunt you..
I'm changing my departure because I finally changed my destination.
So I was actually planning to go in mid February and willing to study at Campus Langue 
before I start my uni life in September.
But then yesterday I found a "better" place to prepare my french in Université de Caen, and I should be there before mid January.... 
I can't even celebrate my birthday with G and the rest of the family! :'(
This is what disappoints me, and I don't even have enough time to prepare everything.
A lot of thing is on my mind right now.. like loads!

Photobucket 
 

Photobucket

Photobucket
favorite bracelet!

But then I realized that this is everyone's dream!
Having a quite nice life in France.. reading good books in the park...
I should be grateful for having such a great chance 
Photobucket
tops: cotton ink; shorts: levis; belt: unbranded; shoes: topshop; bracelet: unbranded

Well..
whatever it is, I hope for the best, may God bless us everywhere we go and every choices we'll take..
We plan things to happen, but it's God and only Him who can make it happen.
SO...
what ever it is, be grateful for what you have and let God decide which way to go. 
Do your part and put it in His hand.




7 comments:

  1. ouj i love the blouse, the blue suits perfectly to your hair and the large cut is very itneresting <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :D I'm happy to hear that my readers love it. alright, followed :)

      Delete
  2. You have a nice blog!
    Maybe want to follow each other, just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete